Henry Hulley & Sons Ltd., trading as Hulleys of Baslow, are a small independent bus operator based in Baslow, Derbyshire operating services in Derbyshire, the Peak District and in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Hulleys were founded in 1921 when Henry Hulley purchased his first bus, although their roots can be traced back to 1914 when he purchased a Ford Model T taxi. In 1925 they launched their first service route, between Bakewell and Youlgreave, and grew from there. The company stayed in the Hulley family until the 1970s when it was sold off, although Hulleys retained the name and remain an independent company.
Hulleys currently have a single depot at Baslow where a small modern fleet is housed. Hulleys' main bus livery is cream with dark blue lower body panels. They also maintain a small coaching fleet for excursions.
As of October 2014, Hulleys' fleet includes twenty vehicles, consisting of:
- 4x ADL Dart SLFs with MCV Evolution bodies
- 3x MAN 14.220s with MCV Evolution bodies
- 3x Optare Solo M880SLs
- 2x ADL Enviro200s
- 1x DAF SB120 with Wright Cadet body
- 1x Dennis Lance with Optare Sigma body
- 1x Dennis Trident with Alexander ALX400 body
- 1x MAN 12.240 with Plaxton Centro body
- 1x VDL SB180 with MCV Evolution body (on loan)
- 1x VDL SB200 with Wright Pulsar 2 body
- 1x VDL SB4000 with Marcopolo Viaggio body
- 1x Volvo B7R with Plaxton Profile body
- BASLOW - Derwent Garage, Calver Road, Baslow, Derbyshire DE45 1RP